Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Interact 2011 thoughts

I have enjoyed interact thus far. It is a lot of information but it's exciting to learn all of this.I feel like I am now one of those technology people you see on tv, now I'm in the loop. I have really enjoyed using the IPADS! I never thought I would be that type of person, probably because I didn't know how to do that or think I could afford it but interact has changed who I am as a person and how I see myself. Using edmodo, tweeting and sharing with others isn't that bad. I also liked making the movies and I hope to use this with my students. I do think it will take time to teach my class but I am willing!

I feel that Rip Van Winkle will be very surprised by our classrooms now. In my class we have a promethean board, smart table, and computers and the students are using all of them independently.

1 comment:

  1. You are doing an amazing job! You are taking a leadership role and are good at it.

    ReplyDelete