Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Back To School

It's back to school time. I returned to work from a long relaxed summer last week and it has been a crazy, hot mess! But it is very exciting to start the new school year. Shawn has been absolutely amazing and all the trainings I went to this summer really gave me a fresh new outlook for this school year. I will have a great day everyday and I will remain calm and positive. I also feel so much better this year because I am actually going back to the same class, at the same school for the first time in my teaching career. Just knowing that I already know how to do things in my classroom and what works and what doesn't work is a great start to the year. It has been such a smoother transition for me and my class. I am glad to have most of the same students in my life skills class and to have seen how much they have grown and matured over the summer is amazing. I am ready for the school year and can't wait to see the wonderous things my students will do this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment